QLOOKアクセス解析

2014年6月2日月曜日

Victim of gang stalking and hi-tech crime



I am a Japanese 47-year-old female victim of gang stalking and technology crime. Human rights violations have been made to me and I need help.

Now, I have been annoyed by secret filmimg and eavesdropping by someone suspected of large organizations. It is thought that they can see the indoors by using the transmissive electromagnetic wave and spy satellite. Based on the voyeur video about me, the general public of an unspecified number have been stalking and harassing, and the targeted individuals like me are suffering very much.

In addition, someone has kept shooting electromagnetic radiation in my body. I have been abused by them moving freely my body. They hijack the electrical signals of my brain.

My muscles are moved freely at the will of the unknown criminal, my mouth is moved and speaks the criminal’s words, it is like a nonstop talking. Once my groin and hand were moved without permission, and I was forced to masturbate, which was the humiliation equal to torture.

All the details of such things have been photographed and delivered to the citizens of the unspecified number. They give me the hint that I am secretly peeped and bugged, by imitating my gestures in my room, or by shouting certain words that suggest they know what is happening in my house, etc. They seem to enjoy seeing that I am inflicted.

The gang stalking suddenly began in August 26, 2012, when I was tweeting on Twitter. The Number of Tweet was fixed to 444 (SHI-SHI-SHI, meaning DEATH in Japanese) and 427(SHI-NI-NA meaning GO TO DEATH), and no matter how I tweeted or deleted, the number would never increase or decrease. (444and427 in Japan, is like  666 or 1313)

Then low frequency resonant sound “Warrrrne Warrrrne” was heard from the next room. Thinking I was going to be killed, I was scared and went outside. Out there a large crowd kept chasing after me, grinning or staring me. From this day, I have been stalked relentlessly by the overwhelming majority of citizens. The harassment began.

Not only the general public, but police, fire department, government offices, banks, railway companies, commercial establishments are participating in the harassment. All act in collusion, so I have been sending emails of complaint, but not a single reply has ever come. Gag law has been laid thoroughly.

All-out attack to kill me began in December 2013. All of the neighborhood all at once made annoying noises all day, my body became numbness in the electromagnetic wave attack, the electromagnetic wave beams kept shot in the house, and the furniture and the walls kept making cracking noises “CRACK-CRACK.” 

On December 28, extraordinary phenomenon occurred on my body. Regardless of my intention, my limbs and neck began moving on its own. My hand hit my body strongly, and at the same time a voice was heard "HAYAKUSHINEYO(meaning GO TO DEATH QUICKLY)".

My body was moved at someone’s will, which prevented me from sleeping, my spontaneously moving hand kept hitting me, and the voice ordered me “SHINESHINE (meaning DIE, DIE).” In January 14, 2014, I finally felt like I had to die, wrapped the electrical cord around my neck and hanged myself. But fortunately the code was torn apart, and I am still alive today.

The criminal can only be a large-scale organization with the funding source because the radio waves that manipulate the brain are tracking me no matter how far I go, and because my pictures seem to be delivered  to a huge number of people.
In fact, by moving my mouth, the culprit talked this way to me.
(Culprit) “I AM the executive of the Soka Gakkai with headquarters in Tokyo Shinano-machi.” Soka Gakkaiis a famous religious group in Japan, and it is said to be a cult organization.

Also, I think from the fact that the police cars, ambulances, fire engines, Self-Defense Forces helicopters have been stalking, there is no doubt that the state and police are involved.

So, I sent an email of protest to the police, but one day, local police came home and said, “We think you have schizophrenia and should go to the hospital.”
This is the exact scenario as they wrote.

Although they perform body torture by voyeur eavesdropping weapons using invisible electromagnetic waves, they insist that it is a fake story of the mentally ill patient because there is no evidence. There is no possibility that one individual can prove military technology like this. A large number of general public, while dogging me by car or making up noises around me on purpose, also insist that it is by chance.

However, it is a cowardly trick to deliberately make me worry about the voyeur.
Despicable human rights violations as such while becoming uncontrolled,  continue to be ignored wherever you sue in Japan today. 

The victims are suffering. Please help us!

Learn more about covert technologies→ICAACT(International Center Against Abuse of Covert Technologies)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿